The Institute on Religion and Democracy is a faith-based alliance of Christians who monitor, comment, and report on issues affecting the Church in Washington, DC. We seek to reform the Church’s role in public life, protect religious freedom, and support democracy at home and abroad.
The Herzl Institute of Jerusalem is a research institute and training center dedicated to intellectual renewal, content development and capacity building in the following core areas:
- Jewish Political Thought
- Jewish Philosophy and Theology
- History of Jewish Ideas in the Christian and Islamic Worlds
- History of Zionism and the State of Israel
- Human Nature and Philosophical Psychology
- Philosophy of Science
- Interfaith Encounter and Coalition Building
- The New Anti-Semitism
- Higher Education and the University Curriculum
- Jewish Education and Curriculum
The Herzl Institute aims to contribute to a revitalization of the Jewish people, the State of Israel, and the family of nations through a renewed encounter with the foundational ideas of Judaism.